Monday, September 1, 2014

Zazzle Rickshaw Messenger Bag from Kati: Forget me not Wildflowers Mon...

Shop Create Sell Zazzle Sign in to Zazzle View Your Cart Items
Check this out!

Check out the rickshaw messenger bag that I designed at Zazzle.com A delightful rendition of delicate Forget-me-not wildflowers which have long been the symbol of love, devotion and remembrance. This stylish messenger bag features a background of blue and green forget-me-not tile pattern that sets off your monogram.

Forget me not Wildflowers Monogram

Forget me not Wildflowers Monogram

by anuradesignstudio
Order This Product

Find more at Zazzle.

Share this product!
   

At Zazzle, you can:
Shop billions of unique custom products.
Create t-shirts, business cards, invitations, custom gifts, and more.
Sell products and make $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment